Private Chef Application
While we are always seeking talented chefs to represent, we want our new applicants to understand that collaborative is in our nature and in our name. We stand alone as an agency that takes care of all marketing, client introductions, billing, and new prospects while collaborating on client satisfaction. We want our chefs to feel celebrated by The Cooking Collaborative team while understanding they are still running and representing their own private chef business, one they should be proud of.
Our agency only enhances your business excellence. We can’t wait to collaborate & represent your talents.
Private Chef Application For Representation:
Position Title: Chef Consultant With The Cooking Collaborative, LLC.
Position Type: Part Time – Independent Contractor (1099)
Location: Atlanta | Miami | Fort Lauderdale | Palm Beaches | Orlando | Nashville
Position Summary: This listing serves as an application for chef representation. If your application is accepted we will store your information in our registry as it aligns with our clients needs. This can be both a part time or a full time position depending on the client’s specific needs. We will communicate to both the client and the chef which candidates have availability and expertise in the requirements.
- Minimum of at least 2 years of personal and/or private chef experience.
- You are legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Fluent in English. Spanish a plus.
- A detailed & updated resume with your contact information & current address.
- Three references and their phone numbers.
- At least two recommendation letters from previous clients or culinary position.
- A brief bio outlining your culinary specialties, cuisines, and explanation of why private chef work is your desired field of culinary work. Keep in mind this bio is shared with the client and we will source chefs based on the details provided in the application. *Please limit to no more than one page.*
- Current chef headshots. (Please only provide professional headshots in chef’s coat.)
- Recent photography of your culinary work.
About The Application Process:
If the chef has been accepted to the program we will contact you via email letting you know that you have been accepted with further details about the next steps. If you have not been accepted you will receive an email notification as well as an invitation to our chef business course at a discounted rate. We invite these individuals to learn from us on how to build a profitable culinary business and invite them to reapply upon the course completion.
**This is an Independent Contractor position & you will be represented by The Cooking Collaborative to our clients looking for skilled chefs.**
The Cooking Collaborative provides equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender/gender identity, sexual identity, or race. We are a company committed to inclusion, empathy, kindness, and allyship.